Saturday, December 22, 2012

Partridge Breast Aloe

The other day, after devouring a solid half of my bbq brisket and coleslaw sandwich on an onion roll with fries,

I picked up holiday gifts for 3 family members: shirts from Zaftig's with the following captions:

"Boston Red Lox" <-- in the style of the Red Sox shirts
"Knish Me" get it? like kiss me
 and
"Oy to the World" i.e. Joy to the World .

However I still have not purchased a gift for a sister. She's really into hair, makeup, and clothes and seems to like borrowing (without asking) my own products. Last year I bought her an eye-shadow pallet from Sephora and a nice mascara to go with it.

This year I thought I might get her one of those OPI minis sets from Sephora. However, I don't particularly want to pay for shipping on an item under $30 so I turned to Amazon to look for a set with free shipping. I wasn't feeling the colors in the sets I found so I expanded my search and this bottle came up:

ah yes, I knew that color screamed Partridge Breast Aloe... I can honestly write that I've never seen this color before (or rather, this color under that unique name).






Cheers! And happy gift shopping!




1 comment: