Monday, February 4, 2013

I Have Great Weaknesses for Tater Tots and All Male A Capella Groups

Back at school with an insane sinus infection. The first week of classes has reminded me of many things. Two of those notable things are my weaknesses for tater tots (or rather all forms of potatoes) and all male a cappela groups.

I went wild for the Glee boys in their performance at the Sadie Hawkin's dance on the latest free episode of Glee and shared many laughs with friends over "Pitch Perfect" this weekend.

Cheers for being back at school and realizing I have many more friends than I remember as well as enjoying potatoes in many forms (tater tots, fries, baked potatoes, home fries, and other types of fries). But thumbs down to a rogue sinus infection that's causing me jaw pain (?) and obscene amounts of homework.

Notable items of ingestion this week:
fried egg BLT on challah with home fries (pictured below)
poached eggs on smoked salmon with hollandaise sauce on an english muffin with home fries (photo to come)
augmentin and vanilla greek yogurt (at home I eat Phage, bought Cabot's because it was cheaper, definitely prefer the Phage, much creamier, the Cabot's is too grainy for my taste, also, definitely not worth a photo)


1 comment:

  1. I love the Glee clip. Phage? Fage?

    Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete